Sunday, July 19, 2009

Yawn

Lazy day today.

I spent most of the day at the internet cafe reading my book and plotting my travels. Needing to recover from jet lag and the endless amounts of things Ive been doing the last 5 days....

This Turkish keyboard is really frustrating by the way. The period and the i are out of place...plus I cant figure out how to do an apostrophy or the AT sign for email addresses. But I guess thats pretty minimal. Not too many complaints so far : )

This place never ceases to suprise me. I ate at this sandwich place today that used a huge Belgium waffle instead of bread. And actually, it was pretty delicious.

Tomorrow I am going to the Spice Bazaar and Grand Bazaar!! Lets hope my bargaining skills have improved!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Janabanana...looks like you are staying busy there...meeting Mike (the carpet mogul) and Mimi (the undercover cop) You better keep a journal and I ll help you write a script for a movie...have a good time, be safe and I love you and miss ya...love DAD

    ReplyDelete